How to Automate Your Personal Telegram Account with Latenode

Welcome to our exciting announcement about the new integration with Telegram personal accounts! Now, you no longer need to create Telegram bots, as you can directly connect your Telegram account to Latenode. This integration enables you to send messages, initiate new chats, and trigger events right from your personal account.

:wrench: Learn to:

  • Welcome to our exciting announcement about the new integration with Telegram personal accounts!
  • Now, you no longer need to create Telegram bots, as you can directly connect your Telegram account to Latenode.
  • This integration enables you to send messages, initiate new chats, and trigger events right from your personal account.

Try Latenode: https://latenode.com/

1 Like

Kinda love how these updates smooth out the rough edges. The new app picker feels like it saves a bunch of clicks, and the Telegram personal account trick opens some fun doors for quick automations. I ran into that schedule trigger timezone issue before, so seeing it sorted out is a relief. Curious if the new integrations changed your usual workflow or if you’re still testing the waters.

This is genuinely useful — skipping the bot setup alone saves a surprising amount of friction, especially for quick personal automations where spinning up a whole bot just feels like overkill.
I’ve been using the schedule trigger for a few recurring message workflows and the timezone fix was long overdue. Had one automation firing an hour off for weeks before I figured out what was happening.
One thing I’m still figuring out is how the personal account connection handles rate limits when you’re running higher frequency triggers. Anyone run into issues there, or does Latenode manage that on its end? Would be good to know before I scale anything up.