We’re excited to unveil the latest integration with WhatsApp on Latenode! This new personal account feature empowers you to seamlessly engage with your contacts by receiving events, starting new chats, sending messages, and accessing essential information about your chats and contacts.
Learn to:
We’re excited to unveil the latest integration with WhatsApp on Latenode! This new personal account feature empowers you to seamlessly engage with your contacts by receiving events, starting new chats, sending messages, and accessing esse…
We’re excited to unveil the latest integration with WhatsApp on Latenode! This new personal account feature empowers you to seamlessly engage with your contacts by receiving events, starting new cha
I’ve been waiting for smoother timezone handling, so that fix alone already saves me from a bunch of little gotchas. The new integrations look handy too. I’m curious how the WhatsApp personal account setup feels in daily use. If you’ve tested it with longer message chains or quick back-and-forth chats, I’d love to hear how stable it is, since that could replace half my manual poking around.
I know this thread is a bit old, but I’m curious if anyone has tried the new integrations with Akeneo or Amazon Alexa. How are they working out for you? Also, the “Pay as You Go” model sounds promising; has it made a noticeable difference in your billing compared to the old model? Would love to hear your experiences!
This is a really useful addition. Being able to work directly with a personal WhatsApp account should make simple messaging automations much easier to set up. It would be great to see more control over triggers and message filtering added in the future.